Saturday, October 4, 2008

erection

Erection

It was getting hard again;
The strangely limped rod,
Getting more and more flow,
Agin feels a slow erection-
Under the pari-colored clothes,
It is getting hard again.

Wonder not…and wonder yet-
How it is going to be this time!

Your amazement amazes me friend.
Do you think it is the first time,
And you are the first to witness this,
And you are the first to enjoy this,
And the first for all about this?

It’s good if you think so,
And good evenmore if you think none.
What good a wretched me is making here,
And what hellish good this thinking brings?
…..forget the pain if it doesn’t kill you,
And even if it…
Death is god’s will,none be blamed.

You may be very right this time
If you think I’m a bad storyteller.

But this is not the ‘always’ case,
As I’m such with my such stories
Which are of me and of you as well.
When you murmer ‘what next’ I feel-
I’m telling you your…

But now I’m back, you stay
As I’m telling what happened last time,
Time which was satyug or kaliyug…
Whatever be that but I remember
Its erection was so gigantic as ever,
And it appeared divinely sublime-
Looking it was a bliss,
Touching was sacrificing all,
And yet remained the greatest bliss,
And only the shadowless could enjoy that,
And that was the bliss of licking kiss.

They started getting rid of their shadows,
And kissing, and licking and having
The bliss of that another first erection.

Shadowless and airy, they kept licking,
And it was having a giggling climax,
And some substance was oozing out,
And was licked and yet remained there,
And they were having the taste of it…
And giggling as well, almost hysterically,
I think…probably…ya I remember it.

And the climax was followed by collapse,
And soft it became and relaxed,
And, yet , they tried kissing it,
And, yet, they wished licking it,
And, still, they were groping for it.

But inside that transparent rubber,
blinded by what they couldn’t lick away,
it was lost,it vanished,…or…or…
and as I remember now-
I was gone to sleep.

And they found it nowhere,
And they still desired it,
And everyone wanted it evenmore,
And everyone wished to outlick the rest,
And everyone imagined everything,
And they tried to tear away the cover.

But , lo…
All were unable to do that,
And even wind had done something more,
And they, shadowless , were all in despair;
And they ,substanceless , were all in despair;
And they ,theyless, had such a climax;
And they could no longer hold the desires;
AND THEY ALL FELL ASLEEP.

Now don’t ask me what happened next,
I was also one of them,
I was also one of humans,
I also adored that erection of humanity,
I also became a nothing then,
I also fell in despair, exhausted,
I also went to sleep.

Hey! Hey bro! Sleeping already!
Ya…I understand…
I’m always a bad story teller.
But it was no storying my bro;
It was a reality I tried to remember,
Tried to pass it as a lived story-
To all whom it may concern.

No comments: